2021 District 7 Shooting Sports Coach Training (Brownwood, TX)
March 13 - March 14
We are excited to host several camps again this fall/winter! We will be following many of the same precautions we followed for summer camp this year, as well as leaning on adult volunteers and agents to help us pull this retreat off safely. Below are the protocols we will follow and the specific needs for adult assistance for the retreat.
4-H Camp Fall and Winter Retreat Safety Protocols:
- Face mask will be worn when indoors and when we cannot social distance
- We will encourage hand washing between sessions and before meals. Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Dorms will be limited to half capacity- 8 people per dorm side
- We will limit registration capacity as well
- We will continue with a drive through drop-off and pick-up process
Adult Assistance with retreats:
- Arrive early and assist campers unloading behind dorms- Summer staff did this during camps and we are unable to guarantee how many of them will be available.
- Assist in meeting gender chaperone requirements in each dorm (we are always short on male chaperones)
- Assist the youth rotating to sessions
- Assist in keeping dormitories cleaned and sanitized
- Must be screened, cleared, and complete required trainings on 4-H Online.
- All chaperone duties will be reviewed the first evening of camp.