District 10 4-H Horse Show
June 17 - June 18
*** The health of our 4-H members is of our upmost concern. As of right now, we are planning on moving forward with hosting District 10 Horse Show as planned. Due to the constantly changing COVID-19 regulations, we will not approve any Horse Show registrations until we are 100% sure that we will be holding the event. Please keep this in mind as registrations will remain “Pending at District” until we are approved to proceed. ***
Quick Event Overview:
Promotional information for the 2020 District 10 Horse Show has been released and will be posted on the District 10 Website starting May 1st!!
Our District 10 Horse Show will take place at the Dripping Springs Ranch Park in Dripping Springs, Texas from June 17-18, 2020. This event is the annual District 10 Horse Show Event and annual Qualifying Event for the Texas 4-H Horse Show classes for District 10 4-H members.
The registration cost is a $15 flat fee for each class (exhibitor may enter as many classes as they wish) plus a one-time $10 participation fee. (please note you will not be charged until approved at the District Level)
- One Page Event Overview (PDF)
- Registration is online via 4-H CONNECT
- Registration period: May 1-29, 2020
- Cost to attend: $15 flat fee for each class (exhibitor may enter as many classes as they wish) plus a one-time $10 participation fee.
- Additional Paperwork Requirement: Please provide a copy of the following items to the County Extension Office by 12:00 Noon on Monday, June 1st, 2020:
- Current negative Coggins certificate for each horse entered. Coggins papers must be valid through the District and State Horse Show (July 31, 2020, not just through entry deadline. Dates on Coggins papers must be legible.)
- Medical release for each exhibitor
- Horses MUST be validated in 4-H CONNECT by May 16, 2020 to be able to participate in the show – please see the instructions below
Check out the following links for more information:
- District 10 4-H Horse Show Participant Information/Additional Paperwork Links:
- Horse Show Letter/Rule Websites:
- District 10 4-H Website with rules, letters, & updates: https://d104-h.tamu.edu/district-events-activities/horse-show/
- Texas 4-H Horse Project Website with State Rules: https://animalscience.tamu.edu/livestock-species/equine/state-4h-show/
- Bastrop County 4-H Website: https://bastrop.agrilife.org/calendar/district-10-4-h-horse-show/
- 4-H CONNECT website: https://tx.4honline.com/