- This event has passed.
Jan 2021 – Apr 2021 4-H Winter Pen Pal Program – Registration Opening Nov. 16!
States’ 4-H will be offering another Pen Pal Program this winter. Registration Opens November 16th. Details and registration link is below. Last time this was offered (this summer) slots were filled in two days so strongly encouraged youth to register early if they want to participate.
States’ 4-H is launching online registration for its second Pen Pal Program on November 16!
- The program will run from Jan 18 – April 18, 2021.
- Participants must be between the ages of 9-18 and from an active States’ 4-H state.
- There is no cost for participation.
- States’ 4-H will match participants with an international peer from one of the participating countries. States’ 4-H will make its best effort to match based on country preference, age, gender, and interests.
- Participants are asked to communicate at least TWO times per month with their international pen pal.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude are crucial for this program as it will be up to the US participant to initiate contact with their pen pal.
Register Online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7N8RBHY starting November 16, 2020!