2019-2020 4-H Recordbooks are due to the County Extension Office (CEO) by 12 Noon on Thursday, June 4, 2020.
- Texas 4-H Recordbook Page – State page with resources, forms, etc.
- 2019-2020 Bastrop County 4-H Recordbook Overview – created and presented by Mellanie Mickelson
- 2019-2020 District 10 4-H Recordbook Overview – created, recorded, and presented by Mellanie Mickelson
- 2019-2020 Bastrop County 4-H Recordbook One-Pager – brief overview & tips for getting started
- Green 4-H Recordbook covers are available for $3.00 (check only or exact change) at the CEO
- 4-H Award and Year Pin Application Forms are available for download at the top of the Awards Application page
- Note: youth signed up for an award interview may turn their 4-H Recordbooks in at the interview.