2021-2022 VIRTUAL NEW 4-H PARENT ORIENTATION
Hey all, happy Thursday!
I wanted to share that we are hosting a virtual new 4-H parent orientation for new (and prospective) 4-H parents in Bastrop & Lee Counties on Tuesday, September 21st. Please see the details below, let us know if you have any questions, and feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested!
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 from 5:45 PM to 6:45 PM
- Virtual via Zoom – we’ll email out the link on Monday evening, and a reminder Tuesday morning
- We will record the session to send out for those who are unable to make it
- Welcome to the Family
- Structure of the 4-H Program
- Role of Parents
- Role of Club Leaders
- Role of CEAs
- Goals of the 4-H Program
- 4-H Opportunities
- How to navigate the first year of 4-H
- Please RSVP by Monday, September 20, 2021, at https://bit.ly/NewParent21
- Please feel free to email questions you have ahead of time AND to forward to other parents you think would be interested in this opportunity!
- Other opportunities can be found on the County Calendar – registration information should be included for each post.
- Other Contest related opportunities can be found on the Judging Card Calendar – to sign up for these opportunities, please contact Mellanie at MLMickelson@ag.tamu.edu or at 512-581-7186
That’s all for now! Have a great week and let us know if you have any questions!
Mellanie L. Mickelson
Bastrop County Extension Agent – 4-H & Youth Development
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Services
P.O. Box 650 | 901 Pecan Street | Bastrop, TX 78602
p: (512) 581-7186 | c: (512) 522-9174 | f: (512) 581-7187